Friday, August 19, 2011

On hiatus

Well hiatus from blog o verse . Summer brings a lot to do around the Ghetto and Friend In Cheeses Jam Co has taken to Toads Wild Ride.....
This is the season to go outside and take every moment like its your last. There are so many hunched over their keyboard missing the boat. From laying in the grass watching the clouds go by to picking saturated stone fruit trees all over the county. There is just too much to do, see, smell and experience.
Be Patient I shall return. Just let me jam on to the beat of my own drum until the shadows get longer the days get shorter and the garden tucks in for a long winters rest....
Until then go on look around its a beautiful day in paradise....
Adieu
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, Mr. Toad's wild ride describes it perfectly. Winter and rest? Probably not because there's all that citrus that won't turn itself into marmalade.

Cheers and jam on!

K

smoking whisk said...

ohhhh no , my teaching schedule slows the ghetto vineyard goes dormant and then I do get to relax a bit. If only I did just cook,jam,glean and invent....some day perhaps some day. Now I really start to get my jam on.....Cheers to you my fellow Jam Master flash..xoxox T