Monday, June 4, 2012

Blessed be spring is here....

After last years lack luster berry "season" I have been chomping at the bit to get into my berry phase of FIC seasonal rotation, and now she is here.
Taylor @ Live Earth Farms called last week and said...."THEY'RE HERE!" A squeal, giggle and a "Bring it" reply and 10 flats of organic outdoor strawberry love landed on my kitchen stoop. What to do what to do......well being that I will gag if I see one more jar of Balsamic Strawberry anything so while the world goes right I took a hard left.....into Tarragon territory and the berries thanked me. Tender Meyer lemon, Tarragon, strawberries n brown sugar with little influence other than an introduction and jarring the spring berry offering is here. Enjoy. You can't swing a Cardoon without hitting a local shop with this gem on the shelf. Don't hesitate this season is short.......

No comments: