Thursday, February 16, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of a wall eyed over bred fruit bat.....

Ok I had to post the craziness of BIG KITTY my insane French Bulldog of many talents....The other a view from my kitchen( professional not home that's up @ the Ghetto Vineyard) on a random night last week in Capitola. Beauty. So many versions and so many varieties like the patchwork of people who call SC home. A moment in time I know where I belong and wouldn't have it any other way......
Tomorrow TWISTED TASTING to celebrate SF Beer week. Traa lalalallalalalalalla My favorite local brewer Corralitos Brewing and Moi; Friend in Cheeses Jam Co are goin in for the TWIST....Almond Joy Porter with hints of toasted coconut will be sharing the spotlight with an espresso dusted Pecorino (sheep, italy, aged, cooked curd) and atop will sit my SCM Pinot Cherry.......Twist that!
Then C.B. Has a Witt Belgian with hints of toasted corriander that I'm doin the flavour hustle with Venison salumi my Onion jam and a dusting of sheeps milk Bulgarian Feta....HOLLA!
Which means I gotta go and start getting ready. The rest of you look around soak in the sights of what some times we all take for granted, like that perfect sun set that I'd never seen if I didn't look up.....

Big Kitty says good night!

Bourbon ohh sir I need a Bourbon please......

No comments: